Monday, November 12, 2012

Freshman year of College

This blog will not only be a hair blog but also my experience going through College. 

Freshman year 1st semester
This semester is a little bit of relaxation period but I know as years go by it will get harder. The fact that I am a Chemistry major and a pre- med student. The hardwork time and effort will come into place. 


Why I chose my major....
I never knew how much I liked Chemistry until my Junior year of High School. It was not an easy time in my AP Chemistry but I knew I couldn't give up. Many people have passed the class with flying colors how come I could not did I mean I was not "smart enough". But I failed to realize and what I have learnt is that no one is born smart it is hard work that makes us smarter and stronger in something. I decided to take on the challenge of Chemistry in College because I wanted that challenge. Although everyone that acts me my major are always making faces saying you must be smart and I reply I just want to work harder.

No comments:

Post a Comment