Thursday, November 22, 2012

Deep conditioning

I have been having trouble in keeping the moisture during my deep conditioner after my hair dried. So I learnt of the honey method. 

What I did
I placed honey and coconut oil into my deep conditioner which consisted of matrix biolage conditioning balm  (GVP) and olive oil. Although you need to first warm the honey and coconut oil before finally placing the deep conditioner and placing it in hair. Using a plastic cap for 30 minutes after that washing it out with a sulfate free shampoo and then using a conditioner. In this case my sulfate free shampoo was hair one conditioning cleanser and my conditioner was the joico moisture recovery conditioner and placing my leave in. 

This I felt help with my moisture problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment