Sunday, June 16, 2013

My new Regimen

Favorite Shampoos
Shea moisture:moisture retension shampoo
Neutrogena anti residue shampoo

Deep condition: 
A mixture of conditioners are used for this
-Kanechom Karite butter conditioner 
-Organix argan oil and shea butter conditioner 
- A little bit of Joico moisture recovery balm
-Palmers coconut deep conditioner 
-Castor oil
-Grapeseed oil

Then I steam my hair this process is quite easy
-Take place a plastic bag over your hair 
-Place a towel in which you soaked with hot water make sure to remove excess water from the towel
-Then place the towel on your head 
-Place a plastic shower cap as the last step

Leave this in for 45 min-1 hr

I then shampoo my hair depending what my hair needs I will use one or the other. I usually clarify once in a while 

Then finally I use the Neutrogena triple moisture mask and conditioner and wash out .

Place my leave in conditoner which is the  Aveeno Nourish and conditioner leave in 

Paul mitchell skinny serum (GVP version)

Thats it you can either air dry or blow dry I recommend air drying. 


No comments:

Post a Comment